What you will do:
- Responsible for capital management, including but not limited to business management plan, banking business development and maintenance, fund management and accounting management and other comprehensive management.
- Responsible for foreign exchange and settlement services in overseas regions and capital related market prospect analysis.
- Responsible for international clearing and exchange bank cooperation, establish and maintain cooperative relationships with banks in fund storage, clearing and exchange, and obtain the most favorable service support of the bank for the business.
- In accordance with local accounting standards and the company's financial management system, maintain and prepare effective internal control on operations, structure and workflow of financial data and general ledger production for the Company.
- Liaise with external auditors for regular updates of reposting standards and ensure all accounting practices are compiled with the corporate policies and guidelines.
- Handle daily accounting operation including petty cash reimbursement, payment vouchers filing, etc.
- Responsible for regularly auditing and checking the bank deposits and cash balance.
- Prepare monthly financial review, budget and forecast.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties requested by the Finance Director.
Whom we are looking for:
- Degree holder or above in Finance or related disciplines, graduated from famous University or oversea University is preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in banking / financial institutions/ MNC.
- Have an in-depth understanding of international bank fund clearing business, foreign exchange business and products, and have practical experience in charge of related projects.
- Understand the international laws, regulations and policies related to overseas company accounting processing and cross-border capital business.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, able to meet tight timelines, work independently and under pressure.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Willing to travel oversea when necessary.
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please click Apply Here and attach a detailed resume.
All applications received will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 12 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful for the position advertised. Data supplied by applicants will be kept for 6 months.
SabeTech is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.